Warm Antibody Hemolytic Anemia (WAIHA) is an autoimmune disorder, which is characterized by the premature destruction of healthy red blood cells by autoantibodies. It is a common disorder that is directed against self RBCs.
WAIHA is the most common type of autoimmune hemolytic anaemia, comprising around 70–80% of all adult cases. More than half of these cases are known as primary because of the undefined etiology. At the same time, the rest is called a secondary to lymphoproliferative syndromes, malignant diseases, including chronic lymphoblastic leukaemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and solid tumors.
Warm Antibody Hemolytic Anemia Epidemiological Segmentation
The Epidemiological Segmentation of Warm Antibody Hemolytic Anemia in 7MM from 2017 to 2030 is segmented as:-
- Total Prevalent Cases of Antibody Hemolytic Anemia
- Diagnosed Prevalence of Warm Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Type-specific Prevalence of Warm Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Gender-specific Prevalence of Warm Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
Warm Antibody Hemolytic Anemia Epidemiology
- The total prevalent population of Warm Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia in 7MM in 2017 was 82,045
- The females are more affected as compared to males
- The prevalence of WAIHA in the United States was 32,138 in 2017
- Warm Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia tends to affect adults more than children and adolescents.
The market size of Warm Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia in 7MM in 2017 was USD 485.23 million
Warm Antibody Hemolytic Anemia Market Drivers
- Increased market opportunity
- Increasing awareness
- Increase in number of research initiatives
Warm Antibody Hemolytic Anemia Market Barriers
- Availability of defined diagnostic tools
- Delay in Diagnosis
- The high cost of treatment
Warm Antibody Hemolytic Anemia Emerging Drugs
The emerging drugs of the Warm Antibody Hemolytic Anemia market are
And many others.
Warm Antibody Hemolytic Anemia Key Players
The key players in the Warm Antibody Hemolytic Anemia market are
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
And many others.