Adult Myopia Market
DelveInsight’s ‘Adult Myopia – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast—2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of Adult Myopia in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies, and current and forecasted market size of Adult Myopia symptoms from 2018 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The report also covers current Adult Myopia treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2018–2030
Adult Myopia Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
Adult Myopia Overview
Myopia refers to a spectrum of ocular disorders in which the eye’s far point is closer to the retina than infinity. It is becoming a worldwide epidemic and imposes a tremendous public health burden. Consequently, the global initiative for eliminating avoidable blindness, has grouped refractive error as one of five leading causes of blindness and visual impairment in the world.
Myopia can be categorized by severity and age of onset. Severity is often categorized as low myopia (between − 0.50 and − 2.99 D), moderate myopia (between − 3.00 and − 5.99 D), and high myopia as worse than or equal to − 6.00 D. The signs and symptoms for myopia include squinting, feeling fatigued when driving or playing sports along with headache and strain.
Age is one of the major risk factors for myopia, and visual stress experienced by adults as a result of doing detailed work, such as reading or using a computer, leads to the development and progression of myopia over time.
Myopia could lead to permanent loss of sight, and it has been associated with complications, such as myopic macular degeneration, retinal detachment, cataract, and open-angle glaucoma. These complications can lead to irreversible visual impairment later in life.
Myopia and its associated complications are an increasing public health concern. While glasses and contact lens correction are valuable in treating the symptomatic vision changes associated with myopia, they do not change the anatomic progression of the myopic eye. Low-dose atropine use (0.01%) remains the most encouraging treatment choice available at this time, though more studies are needed to identify its optimal use. Additional environmental studies will also help determine if there are lifestyle changes that could slow myopia’s progression. In the meantime, vision screening and early detection remain essential for diagnosis and correction to avoid the loss of correctable, functional vision.
Adult Myopia Diagnosis and Treatment
It covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies and diagnoses available in the Adult Myopia market to treat the condition. It also provides country-wise treatment guidelines and algorithms across the United States, Europe, and Japan.
The DelveInsight Adult Myopia market report gives a thorough understanding of Adult Myopia symptoms by including disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides Adult Myopia symptoms of treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Adult Myopia symptoms in the US, Europe, and Japan.
Adult Myopia Epidemiology
The epidemiology division’s Adult Myopia symptoms elucidate the historical and current patient pool and the forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Adult Myopia epidemiology segmented as the Total Prevalent Population of Adult Myopia and Prevalence of myopic choroidal neovascularization. The report includes the Incident scenario of Adult Myopia symptoms in 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2018 to 2030.
Country-wise Adult Myopia Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the Adult Myopia epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The total Incident population of Adult Myopia Associated in 7MM countries was estimated to be 213,211,282 cases in 2020, which is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 2% for the study period 2018–2030.
Adult Myopia Drug Chapters
The drug chapter segment of the Adult Myopia report encloses the detailed analysis of Adult Myopia marketed drugs and late-stage pipeline drugs. It also helps understand the Adult Myopia clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug, and the latest news and press releases.
Throughout the years, atropine has been associated with myopia control. However, the eye drop is sold off-label and used to control myopia progression. It is a non-selective antimuscarinic that is believed to act via receptors in the retina, although the exact mechanism is unclear.
Products detail in the report…
Adult Myopia Market Outlook
The Adult Myopia market outlook of the report helps build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Adult Myopia market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Adult Myopia market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on an annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria’s, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the Adult Myopia market in 7MM is expected to change in the study period 2018–2030.
This section includes a glimpse of the Adult Myopia market in 7MM. In 2020, the market size of Adult Myopia in the 7MM was USD 228.89 million, which is expected to rise at a significant CAGR of 10.46% throughout the forecast period (2018–2030).
The United States Market Outlook
This section provides a total of Adult Myopia market size and market size by therapies in the United States.
The United States accounts for the largest Adult Myopia market size than the EU5 (the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain) and Japan.
EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
The total Adult Myopia market size and market size by therapies in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom are provided in this section. Germany accounts for the largest market share in the EU5 countries.
Japan Market Outlook
The total Adult Myopia market size and market size by therapies in Japan are also mentioned.
Adult Myopia Drugs Uptake
This section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2018–2030. The analysis covers Adult Myopia market uptake by drugs, patient uptake by therapies, and drug sales.
This helps understand the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs, and the comparison of the drugs based on market share and size, which will again be useful in investigating factors important in the market uptake in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Adult Myopia Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates. It also analyze Adult Myopia key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Major players include Lucentis (Genentech Roche/Novartis), Eylea (Regeneron/Bayer) being assessed as therapies available in the market.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition, and merger, licensing, and patent details for Adult Myopia emerging therapies.
Reimbursement Scenario in Adult Myopia
While many individuals wait until their claim has been denied before seeking the services of a Social Security attorney, the patient should consider retaining legal representation before submitting the initial application. By working with an attorney or advocate, the patient will ensure that patient’s claim has sufficient supportive medical evidence and that it will be processed through the Compassionate Allowances program. An attorney will do his or her best to make sure that the patient receives Social Security Disability benefits as quickly as possible and will help the patient avoid the lengthy disability appeal process
To keep up with current market trends, we take KOLs and SME’s opinions working in the Adult Myopia domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or the Adult Myopia market trend. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the ’market’s overall scenario and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We perform Competitive and Market Intelligence analysis of the Adult Myopia Market by using various Competitive Intelligence tools: SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies, etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Adult Myopia, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Adult Myopia epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Adult Myopia is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the Adult Myopia market; historical and forecasted, is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Adult Myopia market
- In the coming years, the Adult Myopia market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Adult Myopia R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Adult Myopia. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Adult Myopia market
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Adult Myopia
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends, and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Adult Myopia Report Insights
- Patient Population
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Adult Myopia Pipeline Analysis
- Adult Myopia Market Size and Trends
- Market Opportunities
- Impact of upcoming Therapies
Adult Myopia Report Key Strengths
- 10 years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Adult Myopia Epidemiology Segmentation
- Key Cross Competition
- Highly Analyzed Market
- Drugs Uptake
Adult Myopia Report Assessment
- Current Treatment Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Market Attractiveness
- Market Drivers and Barriers
- What was the Adult Myopia Market share (%) distribution in 2018, and how would it look in 2030?
- What would be the Adult Myopia total market Size as well as market Size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2018–2030)?
- What are the ’market’s key findings across 7MM, and which country will have the largest Adult Myopia market Size during the forecast period (2018–2030)?
- At what CAGR, the Adult Myopia market is expected to grow by 7MM during the forecast period (2018–2030)?
- What would be the Adult Myopia market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2018–2030)?
- What would be the Adult Myopia market growth till 2030, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2030?
- How would the market drivers, barriers, and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
- What are the disease risk, burdens, and unmet needs of Adult Myopia?
- What is the historical Adult Myopia patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What would be the forecasted patient pool of Adult Myopia in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population about Adult Myopia?
- Out of all 7MM countries, which country would have the largest incident population of Adult Myopia during the forecast period (2018–2030)?
- At what CAGR is the population expected to grow by 7MM during the forecast period (2018–2030)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs, and Emerging Therapies:
- What are the current options for the treatment of Adult Myopia?
- What are the current treatment guidelines for treating Adult Myopia in the US, Europe, and Japan?
- What are the Adult Myopia marketed drugs and their MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety, efficacy, etc.?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Adult Myopia?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of Adult Myopia?
- How many emerging therapies are in the mid-stage and late stages of development to treat Adult Myopia?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Adult Myopia therapies?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action, and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Adult Myopia and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Adult Myopia?
- What are the global historical and forecasted market of Adult Myopia?
Reasons to buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Adult Myopia market
- To understand the future market competition in the Adult Myopia market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Adult Myopia in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for the Adult Myopia market
- To understand the future market competition in the Adult Myopia market