Frontotemporal Dementia Epidemiology Forecast Insight
DelveInsight’s ‘Frontotemporal Dementia – Epidemiology Forecast—2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Frontotemporal Dementia, historical and forecasted epidemiology in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2018–2030
Frontotemporal Dementia Disease Understanding
Frontotemporal Dementia is a term used to describe a group of neurocognitive disorders that encompass progressive dysfunction in executive functioning, behavior, and language. It is considered the third most common form of dementia following Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and dementia with Lewy bodies. As the name suggests, it is a cluster of syndromes that result from degeneration of the frontal and temporal lobes and is subdivided into two categories that are unique in respect to their predominating presentations; namely, the behavioral subtype that accounts for about half of FTD cases, and the language subtype.
Frontotemporal Dementia Epidemiology
The Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology division provides insights about the historical and current patient pool, along with the forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the report also provides the diagnosed patient pool, trends, and assumptions.
The total incident cases of Frontotemporal Dementia patients are increasing in 7MM during the study period, i.e., 2018–2030.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Frontotemporal Dementia symptoms epidemiology segmented as the Diagnosed Prevalent cases of FTD, Prevalent cases of
FTD by types, Subtype-specific cases of Primary Progressive Aphasia, and Mutations associated with FTD. The report includes the incident scenario of Frontotemporal Dementia symptoms in 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2018 to 2030.
Country-wise Frontotemporal Dementia Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
- The incident cases of Frontotemporal Dementia associated in 7MM countries were 50,100 in 2020.
- As per the estimates, the United States has the largest incident population of Frontotemporal Dementia.
- Among the EU5 countries, Germany had the highest incident cases of Frontotemporal Dementia, followed by Italy. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest incident cases with 2,561 cases in 2020.
Scope of the Report
- The Frontotemporal Dementia report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, and classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment patterns.
- The Frontotemporal Dementia Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of Frontotemporal Dementia ’s risk factors and global trends in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).
- The report provides insight into Frontotemporal Dementia ’s a historical and forecasted patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan.
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population.
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Frontotemporal Dementia.
- The report provides the segmentation of the Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology by the incidence of FTD in 7MM.
- The report provides the Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology segmentation by prevalent cases of FTD by types in 7MM.
- The report provides the Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology segmentation by Age-specific Cases of FTD in 7MM.
- The report provides the Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology segmentation by Mutations associated with FTD in 7MM.
- 10-year Forecast of Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Diagnosed Prevalent cases of FTD
- Prevalent cases of FTD by types
- Subtype-specific Cases of Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Mutations associated with FTD
We interview KOLs, and SMEs’ opinions through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM for the patient population about Frontotemporal Dementia?
- What are the key findings of the Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology across 7MM, and which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2018–2030)?
- What would be the total number of Frontotemporal Dementia patients across the 7MM during the forecast period (2018–2030)?
- Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2018–2030)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2018–2030)?
- What are the disease risk, burden, and unmet needs of Frontotemporal Dementia?
- What are the currently available treatments for Frontotemporal Dementia?
Reasons to buy
The Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology report will allow the user to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Frontotemporal Dementia market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global Frontotemporal Dementia market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Frontotemporal Dementia therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Understand the magnitude of the Frontotemporal Dementia population by its diagnosed prevalent cases.
- Understand the magnitude of the Frontotemporal Dementia population by its prevalent cases by type.
- Understand the magnitude of the Frontotemporal Dementia population by Subtype-specific cases of primary progressive aphasia.
- Understand the magnitude of the Insomnia population by its Mutations.
- The Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology report and model were written and developed by Masters and Ph.D. level epidemiologists.
- The Frontotemporal Dementia Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based on transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over a 10-year forecast period using reputable sources.
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk and Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population