Insomnia Pipeline Insight
"Insomnia Pipeline Insight, 2020" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Insomnia market. A detailed picture of the Insomnia pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Insomnia treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Insomnia commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Insomnia pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Insomnia collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Insomnia of pipeline development activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Insomnia with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Insomnia treatment.
- Insomnia key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Insomnia market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Insomnia Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Insomnia Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides a comprehensive commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, licensing, and acquisition deal value trends. The report also covers company-company collaborations (licensing/partnering), company-academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form in a detailed manner.
- Insomnia Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Scope of the report
- The Insomnia report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Insomnia across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Insomnia therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Insomnia research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Insomnia.
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis contributing to the development of novel therapeutics for Insomnia.
- In the coming years, the Insomnia market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics that are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Insomnia R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- A detailed portfolio of major pharma players who are involved in fueling the Insomnia treatment market. Several potential therapies for Insomnia are under investigation. With the expected launch of these emerging therapies, it is expected that there will be a significant impact on the Insomnia market size in the coming years.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets (in early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the treatment of Insomnia) includes therapeutic assessment and comparative analysis. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
- What are the current options for Insomnia treatment?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Insomnia?
- What are the principal therapies developed by these companies in the industry?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of Insomnia?
- How many Insomnia emerging therapies are in early-stage, mid-stage, and late stage of development for the treatment of Insomnia?
- Out of total pipeline products, how many therapies are given as a monotherapy and in combination with other therapies?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, and major licensing activities that will impact Insomnia market?
- Which are the dormant and discontinued products and the reasons for the same?
- What is the unmet need for current therapies for the treatment of Insomnia?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing Insomnia therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Insomnia and their status?
- What are the results of the clinical studies and their safety and efficacy?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Insomnia?
- How many patents are granted and pending for the emerging therapies for the treatment of Insomnia?
1. Report Introduction
2.3. Insomnia Symptoms
2.6. Insomnia Diagnosis
2.6.1. Diagnostic Guidelines
3. Insomnia Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Insomnia Treatment Guidelines
4. Insomnia - DelveInsight's Analytical Perspective
4.1. In-depth Commercial Assessment
4.1.1. Insomnia companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition -Deal Value Trends
188.8.131.52. Assessment Summary
4.1.2. Insomnia Collaboration Deals
184.108.40.206. Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
220.127.116.11. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
18.104.22.168. Insomnia Acquisition Analysis
5. Therapeutic Assessment
5.1. Clinical Assessment of Pipeline Drugs
5.1.1. Assessment by Phase of Development
5.1.2. Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
22.214.171.124. Assessment by Stage and Product Type
5.1.3. Assessment by Route of Administration
126.96.36.199. Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
5.1.4. Assessment by Molecule Type
188.8.131.52. Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
5.1.5. Assessment by MOA
184.108.40.206. Assessment by Stage and MOA
5.1.6. Assessment by Target
220.127.116.11. Assessment by Stage and Target
6. Insomnia Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Insomnia Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Insomnia Discontinued Products
13. Insomnia Product Profiles
13.1. Drug Name: Company
13.1.1. Product Description
18.104.22.168. Product Overview
22.214.171.124. Mechanism of action
13.1.2. Research and Development
126.96.36.199. Clinical Studies
13.1.3. Product Development Activities
188.8.131.52. Patent Detail
13.1.4. Tabulated Product Summary
184.108.40.206. General Description Table
Detailed information in the report?
14. Insomnia Key Companies
15. Insomnia Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Insomnia Unmet Needs
18. Insomnia Future Perspectives
19. Insomnia Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
21.1. Secondary Research
21.2. Expert Panel Validation
Table 1: Insomnia Diagnostic Guidelines
Table 2: Insomnia Treatment Guidelines
Table 3: Assessment Summary
Table 4: Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
Table 5: Insomnia Acquisition Analysis
Table 6: Assessment by Phase of Development
Table 7: Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
Table 8: Assessment by Stage and Product Type
Table 9: Assessment by Route of Administration
Table 10: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Table 11: Assessment by Molecule Type
Table 12: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Table 13: Assessment by MOA
Table 14: Assessment by Stage and MOA
Table 15: Assessment by Target
Table 16: Assessment by Stage and Target
Table 17: Insomnia Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
Table 18: Insomnia Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
Table 19: Insomnia Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
Table 20: Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
Table 21: Inactive Products
Table 22: Dormant Products
Table 23: Discontinued Products
Figure 1: Disease Overview
Figure 2: History
Figure 3: Symptoms
Figure 4: Causes
Figure 5: Pathophysiology
Figure 6: Diagnostic Guidelines
Figure 7: Treatment Guidelines
Figure 8: Insomnia companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition -Deal Value Trends
Figure 9: Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
Figure 10: Insomnia Acquisition Analysis
Figure 11: Assessment by Phase of Development
Figure 12: Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
Figure 13: Assessment by Stage and Product Type
Figure 14: Assessment by Route of Administration
Figure 15: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Figure 16: Assessment by Molecule Type
Figure 17: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Figure 18: Assessment by MOA
Figure 19: Assessment by Stage and MOA
Figure 20: Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
Figure 21: Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
Figure 22: Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
Figure 23: Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
Figure 24: Inactive Products
Figure 25: Dormant Products
Figure 26: Discontinued Products
Figure 27: Unmet Needs