Smoking Cessation Pipeline Insight
Smoking Cessation Overview
"Smoking Cessation Pipeline Insights, 2021" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Smoking Cessation market. A detailed picture of the Smoking Cessation pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Smoking Cessation treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Smoking Cessation commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Smoking Cessation pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Smoking Cessation collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Smoking Cessation of pipeline development activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Smoking Cessation with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Smoking Cessation treatment.
- Smoking Cessation key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Smoking Cessation market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Smoking Cessation Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Smoking Cessation Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides a comprehensive commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, licensing, and acquisition deal value trends. The report also covers company-company collaborations (licensing/partnering), company-academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form in a detailed manner.
- Smoking Cessation Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Scope of the report
- The Smoking Cessation report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Smoking Cessation across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Smoking Cessation therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Smoking Cessation research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Smoking Cessation.
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis contributing to the development of novel therapeutics for Smoking Cessation.
- In the coming years, the Smoking Cessation market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics that are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Smoking Cessation R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- A detailed portfolio of major pharma players who are involved in fueling the Smoking Cessation treatment market. Several potential therapies for Smoking Cessation are under investigation. With the expected launch of these emerging therapies, it is expected that there will be a significant impact on the Smoking Cessation market size in the coming years.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets (in early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the treatment of Smoking Cessation) includes therapeutic assessment and comparative analysis. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
- What are the current options for Smoking Cessation treatment?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Smoking Cessation?
- What are the principal therapies developed by these companies in the industry?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of Smoking Cessation?
- How many Smoking Cessation emerging therapies are in early-stage, mid-stage, and late stage of development for the treatment of Smoking Cessation?
- Out of total pipeline products, how many therapies are given as a monotherapy and in combination with other therapies?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, and major licensing activities that will impact Smoking Cessation market?
- Which are the dormant and discontinued products and the reasons for the same?
- What is the unmet need for current therapies for the treatment of Smoking Cessation?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing Smoking Cessation therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Smoking Cessation and their status?
- What are the results of the clinical studies and their safety and efficacy?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Smoking Cessation?
- How many patents are granted and pending for the emerging therapies for the treatment of Smoking Cessation?
1. Report Introduction
2. Smoking Cessation
2.3. Smoking Cessation Symptoms
2.6. Smoking Cessation Diagnosis
2.6.1. Diagnostic Guidelines
3. Smoking Cessation Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Smoking Cessation Treatment Guidelines
4. Smoking Cessation - DelveInsight's Analytical Perspective
4.1. In-depth Commercial Assessment
4.1.1. Smoking Cessation companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition -Deal Value Trends
188.8.131.52. Assessment Summary
4.1.2. Smoking Cessation Collaboration Deals
184.108.40.206. Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
220.127.116.11. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
18.104.22.168. Smoking Cessation Acquisition Analysis
5. Therapeutic Assessment
5.1. Clinical Assessment of Pipeline Drugs
5.1.1. Assessment by Phase of Development
5.1.2. Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
22.214.171.124. Assessment by Stage and Product Type
5.1.3. Assessment by Route of Administration
126.96.36.199. Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
5.1.4. Assessment by Molecule Type
188.8.131.52. Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
5.1.5. Assessment by MOA
184.108.40.206. Assessment by Stage and MOA
5.1.6. Assessment by Target
220.127.116.11. Assessment by Stage and Target
6. Smoking Cessation Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Smoking Cessation Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Smoking Cessation Discontinued Products
13. Smoking Cessation Product Profiles
13.1. Drug Name: Company
13.1.1. Product Description
18.104.22.168. Product Overview
22.214.171.124. Mechanism of action
13.1.2. Research and Development
126.96.36.199. Clinical Studies
13.1.3. Product Development Activities
188.8.131.52. Patent Detail
13.1.4. Tabulated Product Summary
184.108.40.206. General Description Table
Detailed information in the report?
14. Smoking Cessation Key Companies
15. Smoking Cessation Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Smoking Cessation Unmet Needs
18. Smoking Cessation Future Perspectives
19. Smoking Cessation Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
21.1. Secondary Research
21.2. Expert Panel Validation
Table 1: Smoking Cessation Diagnostic Guidelines
Table 2: Smoking Cessation Treatment Guidelines
Table 3: Assessment Summary
Table 4: Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
Table 5: Smoking Cessation Acquisition Analysis
Table 6: Assessment by Phase of Development
Table 7: Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
Table 8: Assessment by Stage and Product Type
Table 9: Assessment by Route of Administration
Table 10: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Table 11: Assessment by Molecule Type
Table 12: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Table 13: Assessment by MOA
Table 14: Assessment by Stage and MOA
Table 15: Assessment by Target
Table 16: Assessment by Stage and Target
Table 17: Smoking Cessation Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
Table 18: Smoking Cessation Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
Table 19: Smoking Cessation Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
Table 20: Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
Table 21: Inactive Products
Table 22: Dormant Products
Table 23: Discontinued Products
Figure 1: Disease Overview
Figure 2: History
Figure 3: Symptoms
Figure 4: Causes
Figure 5: Pathophysiology
Figure 6: Diagnostic Guidelines
Figure 7: Treatment Guidelines
Figure 8: Smoking Cessation companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition -Deal Value Trends
Figure 9: Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
Figure 10: Smoking Cessation Acquisition Analysis
Figure 11: Assessment by Phase of Development
Figure 12: Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
Figure 13: Assessment by Stage and Product Type
Figure 14: Assessment by Route of Administration
Figure 15: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Figure 16: Assessment by Molecule Type
Figure 17: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Figure 18: Assessment by MOA
Figure 19: Assessment by Stage and MOA
Figure 20: Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
Figure 21: Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
Figure 22: Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
Figure 23: Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
Figure 24: Inactive Products
Figure 25: Dormant Products
Figure 26: Discontinued Products
Figure 27: Unmet Needs