Lucentis Market Drug Insight And Market Forecast
“LUCENTIS Market Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2032” report provides comprehensive insights about LUCENTIS for Diabetic Retinopathy in the seven major markets. A detailed picture of the LUCENTIS for diabetic retinopathy in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU4 (Germany, France, Italy, and Spain) and the United Kingdom, and Japan for the study period 2019 –2032 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the LUCENTIS for diabetic retinopathy. The report provides insights about mechanism of action, dosage and administration, as well as research and development including regulatory milestones, along with other developmental activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the LUCENTIS market forecast analysis for diabetic retinopathy in the 7MM, SWOT, analysts’ views, comprehensive overview of market competitors, and brief about other emerging therapies in diabetic retinopathy.
LUCENTIS (Ranibizumab), a vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) inhibitor, is indicated for the treatment of patients with Neovascular (Wet) Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD), Macular Edema Following Retinal Vein Occlusion (RVO), Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), and Diabetic Retinopathy in patients with DME, and Myopic Choroidal Neovascularization (mCNV).
Ranibizumab binds to the receptor-binding site of active forms of VEGF-A, including the biologically active, cleaved form of this molecule, VEGF110. VEGF-A has been shown to cause neovascularization and leakage in models of ocular angiogenesis and vascular occlusion and is thought to contribute to the pathophysiology of neovascular AMD, mCNV, DR, DME, and macular edema following RVO. The binding of ranibizumab to VEGF-A prevents the interaction of VEGF-A with its receptors (VEGFR1 and VEGFR2) on the surface of endothelial cells, reducing endothelial cell proliferation, vascular leakage, and new blood vessel formation.
Scope of the Report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the LUCENTIS description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, research and development activities in diabetic retinopathy.
- Elaborated details on LUCENTIS regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the LUCENTIS research and development activities in diabetic retinopathy across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around LUCENTIS.
- The report contains forecasted sales of for diabetic retinopathy till 2032.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies for diabetic retinopathy.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst views for LUCENTIS in diabetic retinopathy.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
LUCENTIS Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
In-depth LUCENTIS Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of LUCENTIS for diabetic retinopathy in the seven major markets, i.e., the United States, EU4 (Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and the United Kingdom, and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2023 to 2032.
LUCENTIS Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of LUCENTIS for diabetic retinopathy covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for diabetic retinopathy is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies are developing therapies that focus on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition, assess challenges, and seek opportunities that could influence LUCENTIS dominance.
- Other emerging products for diabetic retinopathy are expected to give tough market competition to LUCENTIS and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, and developmental activities, provide the current development scenario of LUCENTIS in diabetic retinopathy.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of LUCENTIS from 2023 to 2032 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the LUCENTIS in diabetic retinopathy.
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of LUCENTIS?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study related to LUCENTIS in diabetic retinopathy and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the LUCENTIS development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to LUCENTIS for diabetic retinopathy?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of LUCENTIS for diabetic retinopathy?
- What are the forecasted sales of LUCENTIS in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how are these giving competition to LUCENTIS for diabetic retinopathy?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy?
1. Report Introduction
2. LUCENTIS Overview in Diabetic Retinopathy
2.1. Product Detail
2.2. Clinical Development
2.2.1. Clinical studies
2.2.2. Clinical trials information
2.2.3. Safety and efficacy
2.3. Regulatory milestones
2.4. Other Developmental Activities
2.5. Product Profile
3. Competitive Landscape (Marketed Therapies)
4. Competitive Landscape (Late-stage Emerging Therapies)
5. LUCENTIS Market Assessment
5.1. Market Outlook of LUCENTIS in Diabetic Retinopathy
5.2. 7MM Market Analysis
5.2.1. Market size of LUCENTIS in the 7MM for diabetic retinopathy
5.3. Country-wise Market Analysis
5.3.1. Market size of LUCENTIS in the United States for diabetic retinopathy
5.3.2. Market size of LUCENTIS in Germany for diabetic retinopathy
5.3.3. Market size of LUCENTIS in France for diabetic retinopathy
5.3.4. Market size of LUCENTIS in Italy for diabetic retinopathy
5.3.5. Market size of LUCENTIS in Spain for diabetic retinopathy
5.3.6. Market size of LUCENTIS in the United Kingdom for diabetic retinopathy
5.3.7. Market size of LUCENTIS in Japan for diabetic retinopathy
6. SWOT Analysis
7. Analysts’ Views
8.2. Report Methodology
9. DelveInsight Capabilities
11. About DelveInsight
12. Report Purchase Options
List of Table
Table 1: LUCENTIS, Clinical Trial Description, 2023
Table 2: LUCENTIS, General Description
Table 3: Competitive Landscape (Marketed Therapies)
Table 4: Competitive Landscape (Emerging Therapies)
Table 5: LUCENTIS Market Size in the 7MM, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 6: LUCENTIS Market Size in the US, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 7: LUCENTIS Market Size in Germany, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 8: LUCENTIS Market Size in France, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 9: LUCENTIS Market Size in Italy, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 10: LUCENTIS Market Size in Spain, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 11: LUCENTIS Market Size in the UK, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 12: LUCENTIS Market Size in Japan, in USD million (2019–2032)
List of Figures
Figure 1: LUCENTIS Market Size in the 7MM, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 2: LUCENTIS Market Size in the United States, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 3: LUCENTIS Market Size in Germany, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 4: LUCENTIS Market Size in France, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 5: LUCENTIS Market Size in Italy, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 6: LUCENTIS Market Size in Spain, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 7: LUCENTIS Market Size in the United Kingdom, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 8: LUCENTIS Market Size in Japan, USD million (2019–2032)