Bt 11 Emerging Drug Insight And Market Forecast
“BT-11 Emerging Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2032” report provides comprehensive insights about BT-11 for Ulcerative Colitis (UC) in the seven major markets. A detailed picture of the BT-11 for ulcerative colitis in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU4 (Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and the United Kingdom, and Japan for the study period 2019 –2032 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the BT-11 for ulcerative colitis. The report provides insights about mechanism of action, dosage and administration, as well as research and development including regulatory milestones, along with other developmental activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the BT-11 market forecast analysis for ulcerative colitis in the 7MM, SWOT, analysts’ views, comprehensive overview of market competitors, and brief about other emerging therapies in ulcerative colitis.
BT-11 (omilancor) is Landos Biopharma’s investigational new drug which is administered orally. It is first-in-class, a gut-restricted small molecule that targets the lanthionine synthetase c-like 2 (LANCL2) pathway that impacts the gastrointestinal tract. LANCL2 plays a vital role in the immunoregulatory process. By activating the LANCL2 pathway and modulating the interactions between immunological and metabolic signals in immune cells, BT-11 creates a favorable regulatory microenvironment in the gut, decreasing the production of key inflammatory mediators and increasing anti-inflammatory markers in regulatory T-cells (Treg) within the site of inflammation.
Scope of the Report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the BT-11 description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, research and development activities in ulcerative colitis.
- Elaborated details on BT-11 regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the BT-11 research and development activities in ulcerative colitis across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around BT-11.
- The report contains forecasted sales of for ulcerative colitis till 2032.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies for ulcerative colitis.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst views for BT-11 in ulcerative colitis.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
BT-11 Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
In-depth BT-11 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of BT-11 for ulcerative colitis in the seven major markets, i.e., the United States, EU4 (Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and the United Kingdom, and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2025 to 2032.
BT-11 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of BT-11 for ulcerative colitis covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for ulcerative colitis is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies are developing therapies that focus on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition, assess challenges, and seek opportunities that could influence BT-11 dominance.
- Other emerging products for ulcerative colitis are expected to give tough market competition to BT-11 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, and developmental activities, provide the current development scenario of BT-11 in ulcerative colitis.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of BT-11 from 2025 to 2032 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the BT-11 in ulcerative colitis.
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of BT-11?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study related to BT-11 in ulcerative colitis and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the BT-11 development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to BT-11 for ulcerative colitis?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of BT-11 for ulcerative colitis?
- What are the forecasted sales of BT-11 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how are these giving competition to BT-11 for ulcerative colitis?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of ulcerative colitis?
1. Report Introduction
2. BT-11 Overview in Ulcerative Colitis
2.1. Product Detail
2.2. Clinical Development
2.2.1. Clinical studies
2.2.2. Clinical trials information
2.2.3. Safety and Efficacy
2.3. Other Developmental Activities
2.4. Product Profile
3. Competitive Landscape (Marketed Therapies)
4. Competitive Landscape (Late-stage Emerging Therapies)
5. BT-11 Market Assessment
5.1. Market Outlook of BT-11 in Ulcerative Colitis
5.2. 7MM Market Analysis
5.2.1. Market size of BT-11 in the 7MM for ulcerative colitis
5.3. Country-wise Market Analysis
5.3.1. Market size of BT-11 in the United States for ulcerative colitis
5.3.2. Market size of BT-11 in Germany for ulcerative colitis
5.3.3. Market size of BT-11 in France for ulcerative colitis
5.3.4. Market size of BT-11 in Italy for ulcerative colitis
5.3.5. Market size of BT-11 in Spain for ulcerative colitis
5.3.6. Market size of BT-11 in the United Kingdom for ulcerative colitis
5.3.7. Market size of BT-11 in Japan for ulcerative colitis
6. SWOT Analysis
7. Analysts’ Views
8.2. Report Methodology
9. DelveInsight Capabilities
11. About DelveInsight
12. Report Purchase Options
List of Table
Table 1: BT-11, Clinical Trial Description, 2023
Table 2: BT-11, General Description
Table 3: Competitive Landscape (Marketed Therapies)
Table 4: Competitive Landscape (Emerging Therapies)
Table 5: BT-11 Market Size in the 7MM, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 6: BT-11 Market Size in the US, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 7: BT-11 Market Size in Germany, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 8: BT-11 Market Size in France, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 9: BT-11 Market Size in Italy, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 10: BT-11 Market Size in Spain, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 11: BT-11 Market Size in the UK, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 12: BT-11 Market Size in Japan, in USD million (2019–2032)
List of Figures
Figure 1: BT-11 Market Size in the 7MM, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 2: BT-11 Market Size in the United States, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 3: BT-11 Market Size in Germany, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 4: BT-11 Market Size in France, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 5: BT-11 Market Size in Italy, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 6: BT-11 Market Size in Spain, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 7: BT-11 Market Size in the United Kingdom, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 8: BT-11 Market Size in Japan, USD million (2019–2032)