Jyseleca Drug Insight And Market Forecast
“JYSELECA Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2032” report provides comprehensive insights about JYSELECA for Rheumatoid Arthritis in the 6MM. A detailed picture of the JYSELECA for Rheumatoid Arthritis in the 6MM, i.e., EU4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), and the United Kingdom, and Japan for the study period 2019–2032 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the JYSELECA for Rheumatoid Arthritis. The report provides insight about mechanism of action, dosage and administration, as well as research and development activity including regulatory milestones, along with other developmental activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the JYSELECA market forecast, analysis for Rheumatoid Arthritis in the 6MM, descriptive analysis such as SWOT, analysts’ views, comprehensive overview of market competitors, and brief about emerging therapies in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Filgotinib is a highly selective JAK1 inhibitor that is approved and marketed as JYSELECA (200 mg and 100 mg tablets) in Europe and Japan for the treatment of adults with moderately to severely active RA who have responded inadequately to or are intolerant to one or more disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs). Filgotinib may be used as monotherapy or in combination with methotrexate (MTX).
In August 2020, the US FDA rejected Gilead’s filing for approval of filgotinib in RA. With the FDA asking to see data from an ongoing clinical trial, Gilead is unlikely to be able to refile until toward the middle of next year, pushing it still further behind its rivals for the JAK inhibitor market.
Dosage and Administration
The recommended dose of filgotinib for adult patients is 200 mg administered orally once daily. JYSELECA can be taken with or without food. It has not been studied if tablets can be split, crushed, or chewed, and it is recommended that tablets are swallowed whole.
Scope of the Report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the JYSELECA description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, research and development activities in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Elaborated details on JYSELECA regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the JYSELECA research and development activity in Rheumatoid Arthritis details across the Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around JYSELECA.
- The report contains forecasted sales of JYSELECA for Rheumatoid Arthritis till 2032.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst views for JYSELECA in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
JYSELECA Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
In-depth JYSELECA Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of JYSELECA in Rheumatoid Arthritis in the 6MM, i.e., EU4 and the United Kingdom, and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2023 to 2032.
JYSELECA Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of JYSELECA for Rheumatoid Arthritis covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Rheumatoid Arthritis is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies are developing therapies that focus on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition, assess challenges, and seek opportunities that could influence JYSELECA dominance.
- Other emerging products for Rheumatoid Arthritis are expected to give tough market competition to JYSELECA and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, and developmental activities, provide the current development scenario of JYSELECA in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of JYSELECA from 2023 to 2032 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the JYSELECA in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of JYSELECA?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study related to JYSELECA in Rheumatoid Arthritis and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the JYSELECA development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to JYSELECA for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of JYSELECA for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- What are the forecasted sales of JYSELECA in the 6MM, including the Europe, and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available in Rheumatoid Arthritis and how are they giving competition to JYSELECA for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
1. Report Introduction
2. JYSELECA Overview in Rheumatoid Arthritis
2.1 Product Detail
2.2 Clinical Development
2.2.1 Clinical Studies
2.2.2 Clinical Trials Information
2.2.3 Safety and Efficacy
2.3 Regulatory milestones
2.4 Other Development Activities
2.5 Product Profile
3. Competitive Landscape (Marketed Therapies)
4. Competitive Landscape (Late-stage Emerging Therapies)*
5. JYSELECA Market Assessment
5.1 Market Outlook of JYSELECA in Rheumatoid Arthritis
5.2 6MM Market Analysis
5.2.1 Market Size of JYSELECA in the 6MM for Rheumatoid Arthritis
5.3 Country-wise Market Analysis
5.3.1 Market Size of JYSELECA in Germany for Rheumatoid Arthritis
5.3.2 Market Size of JYSELECA in France for Rheumatoid Arthritis
5.3.3 Market Size of JYSELECA in Italy for Rheumatoid Arthritis
5.3.4 Market Size of JYSELECA in Spain for Rheumatoid Arthritis
5.3.5 Market Size of JYSELECA in the United Kingdom for Rheumatoid Arthritis
5.3.6 Market Size of JYSELECA in Japan for Rheumatoid Arthritis
6. SWOT Analysis
7. Analysts’ Views
8.2 Report Methodology
9. DelveInsight Capabilities
11. About DelveInsight
12. Report Purchase Option
List of Table
Table 1: JYSELECA, Clinical Trial Description, 2022
Table 2: JYSELECA : General Description
Table 3: Competitive Landscape (Marketed Therapies)
Table 4: Competitive Landscape (Emerging Therapies)
Table 5: JYSELECA Market Size in the 6MM, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 6: JYSELECA Market Size in Germany, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 7: JYSELECA Market Size in France, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 8: JYSELECA Market Size in Italy, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 9: JYSELECA Market Size in Spain, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 10: JYSELECA Market Size in the United Kingdom, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 11: JYSELECA Market Size in Japan, in USD million (2019–2032)
List of Figures
Figure 1: Market Size of JYSELECA in the 6MM, in USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 2: Market Size of JYSELECA in Germany, in USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 3: Market Size of JYSELECA in France, in USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 4: Market Size of JYSELECA in Italy, in USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 5: Market Size of JYSELECA in Spain, in USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 6: Market Size of JYSELECA in the United Kingdom, in USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 7: Market Size of JYSELECA in Japan, in USD million (2019–2032)