Seviteronel Emerging Drug Insight And Market Forecast
“Seviteronel- Emerging Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Prostate cancer in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the Seviteronel in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
Seviteronel (INO-464) is a selective CYP17 lyase and AR inhibitor and the broad collection of multiple patented chemical classes of related compounds that were invented by scientists at Viamet Pharmaceuticals are wholly owned by Innocrin. Innocrin has identified high priority leads that have high CYP17 lyase potency and selectivity. It is Innocrinâ€s intent to leverage its organizational expertise to advance one or more of these 2nd-generation leads into clinical development. In addition to their potential use for the treatment of breast cancer and CRPC, inhibitors that target both CYP17 lyase and AR also have potential for the treatment of other cancers driven by the AR including ovarian, bladder, hepatocellular, and lung. Similarly, these inhibitors may also have commercial potential for the treatment of non-oncologic syndromes that are due to excess sex steroid production. These conditions include endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, congenital adrenal hyperplasia, and precocious puberty, among others. Safety and convenience are important attributes of our product candidates.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around SEVITERONEL.
- The report contains forecasted sales for SEVITERONEL till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Prostate cancer.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of SEVITERONEL.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Seviteronel Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Seviteronel Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Seviteronel in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
- Seviteronel Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Seviteronel covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Prostate cancer is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Seviteronel dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other emerging products for Prostate cancer are giving market competition to SEVITERONEL and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of SEVITERONEL.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of SEVITERONEL from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the SEVITERONEL.
- Which company is developing SEVITERONEL along with the phase of the clinical study?
- What is the technology utilized in the development of SEVITERONEL?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of SEVITERONEL?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the SEVITERONEL development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to SEVITERONEL?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of SEVITERONEL?
- What is the history of SEVITERONEL and what is its future?
- What is the forecasted sales of SEVITERONEL in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to SEVITERONEL?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?