Thyroid Cancer Market
- Thyroid cancer accounts for 43,800 new cases in the US, in 2022.
- Thyroid Cancer companies working in the market are Suzhou Zelgen Biopharmaceuticals, Jiangsu Chia-Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical, Takeda, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Genentech, AffyImmune Therapeutics, Inc., Taizhou Hanzhong biomedical co. LTD, NantCell, Bayer, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Pfizer, MedImmune LLC, Eisai Inc., cCAM Biotherapeutics, Purple Biotech Ltd., Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche and several others.
- The Thyroid Cancer epidemiology is segmented as Total Thyroid Cancer Incident Cases, Thyroid Cancer Age-specific cases, Thyroid Cancer Gender-specific Cases, Thyroid Cancer Stage-specific incident cases, Thyroid Cancer Type-specific incident cases, and Total Thyroid Cancer Treated Cases in the Thyroid Cancer market report.
DelveInsight’s “Thyroid Cancer Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast – 2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Thyroid Cancer, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Thyroid Cancer market trends in the United States, EU4 (Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and the United Kingdom, and Japan.
The Thyroid Cancer market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Thyroid Cancer market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted Thyroid Cancer market size from 2019 to 2032, segmented by seven major markets. The report also covers current Thyroid Cancer treatment practices/algorithms and Thyroid Cancer unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
- The United States
- EU4 (Germany, France, Italy, and Spain) and the United Kingdom
Study period: 2019–2032
Thyroid Cancer Market: Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
DelveInsight’s Thyroid Cancer market report gives a thorough understanding of Thyroid Cancer by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment. Thyroid cancer is a form of cancer that begins in the tissues of the thyroid gland. The major thyroid cancer types are differentiated (including Hürthle's papillary, follicular and papillary), medullary, and anaplastic (aggressive form). Most thyroid cancers are differentiated, and when observed in the lab, the cells in these cancers appear a lot like normal thyroid tissue. Papillary cancer also termed papillary carcinomas or papillary adenocarcinomas occurs in about 8 out of 10 thyroid cancers. These cancers appear to grow very slowly and typically arise in the thyroid gland in only one lobe. Papillary cancers also spread to the lymph nodes in the neck even though they develop slowly. A few subtypes of papillary cancer are present, of these, the most common is the follicular subtype (also called the mixed papillary-follicular variant).
Thyroid cancer can cause any of the following signs or symptoms: a lump in the neck, sometimes growing quickly along with swelling in the neck, pain in the front of the neck, trouble swallowing, etc.
Thyroid Cancer Diagnosis
The diagnosis procedure incorporates analyzing the medical history along with conducting a physical exam such as imaging tests, biopsy, blood tests, and vocal cord exam, also known as (laryngoscopy).
Tiny thyroid cancers exist undetected in the glands of as many as one-third of all adults, and the vast majority of these are never detected or cause any clinical problems. For this reason, and because tiny nodules are difficult to biopsy accurately, any nodule of less than 1 centimeter in size may not need to be further evaluated. For nodules of more than 1 centimeter, a grading system is applied and biopsy is recommended if the score indicates an appropriate level of concern. Nodules that are not judged to need biopsy may be monitored with repeat ultrasound examinations.
Thyroid Cancer Treatment
The treatment pattern includes radiation therapy, hormonal therapy, chemotherapy, targeted drug therapy, and surgery. Treatment after surgery depends on the stage of cancer, Radioactive iodine (RAI) treatment is sometimes used after thyroidectomy for early-stage cancers (T1 or T2), but RAI therapy is often given for more advanced cancers such as T3 or T4 tumors, or cancers that have spread to lymph nodes or distant areas. The goal is to destroy any remaining thyroid tissue and to try to treat any cancer remaining in the body.
The Thyroid Cancer epidemiology section provides insights into the historical, and current Thyroid Cancer patient pool and forecasted trends for seven individual major countries. It helps recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the Thyroid Cancer report also provides the diagnosed patient pool, their trends and, assumptions undertaken.
- As per Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER), Thyroid cancer accounts for 43,800 new cases in the US, in 2022.
- As per a study by The American Cancer Society (2022), the most recent estimates for thyroid cancer in the United States are about 43,800 new cases of thyroid cancer accounting for 11,860 cases in men and 31,940 cases in women.
- The Thyroid Cancer epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Thyroid Cancer epidemiology [segmented as Total Incident Cases of Thyroid Cancer, Age-specific cases of Thyroid Cancer, Gender-specific Cases of Thyroid Cancer, Stage-specific incident cases of Thyroid Cancer, Type-specific incident cases of Thyroid Cancer, and Total Treated Cases of Thyroid Cancer] in the 7MM covering the United States, EU4 countries (Germany, France, Italy, and Spain) and the United Kingdom, and Japan from 2019 to 2032.
Country-wise Thyroid Cancer Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the Thyroid Cancer epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU4 countries (Germany, France, Italy, and Spain) and the United Kingdom, and Japan.
Learn more about the evolving epidemiology trends and key developments: Thyroid Cancer Epidemiology Forecast
Thyroid Cancer Drug Chapters
The drug chapter segment of the Thyroid Cancer report encloses the detailed analysis of Thyroid Cancer marketed drugs and late-stage (Phase III and Phase II) Thyroid Cancer pipeline drugs. It also helps understand the Thyroid Cancer clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug, and the latest news and press releases.
Donafenib: Suzhou Zelgen Biopharmaceuticals
Donafenib, an orally administered multikinase inhibitor, is being developed by Suzhou Zelgen Biopharmaceuticals for the treatment of Late stage cancers. The product targets Raf kinase and various receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs), with potential antineoplastic activity. Currently, it is in phase 3 of development stage for the treatment of thyroid cancer.
Anlotinib: Jiangsu Chia-Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical
Anlotinib is an orally administered tyrosine kinase inhibitor that targets vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR), fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR), platelet-derived growth factor receptors (PDGFR), and c-kit. Currently, it is in phase 3 of development stage for the treatment of thyroid cancer.
Nivolumab: Bristol-Myers Squibb
Nivolumab is a human immunoglobulin G4 (IgG4) monoclonal antibody that binds to the PD-1 receptor and blocks its interaction with PD-L1 and PD-L2, releasing PD-1 pathway-mediated inhibition of the immune response, including the anti-tumor immune response. Currently, it is in phase 2 of development stage for the treatment of thyroid cancer.
Thyroid Cancer Market Outlook
The Thyroid Cancer market outlook of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted Thyroid Cancer market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, Thyroid Cancer unmet needs, and demand for better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of the Thyroid Cancer market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need for the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the Thyroid Cancer market in the 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019–2032.
This section includes a glimpse of the Thyroid Cancer market in the 7MM.
The United States: Thyroid Cancer Market Outlook
This section provides the total Thyroid Cancer market size and market size by therapies in the United States.
EU4 Countries and the UK: Thyroid Cancer Market Outlook
The total Thyroid Cancer market size and market size by therapies in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom are provided in this section.
Japan: Thyroid Cancer Market Outlook
The total Thyroid Cancer market size and market size by therapies in Japan are also mentioned.
2019 to 2032
2022 to 2032
43,800 new cases in the US, in 2022
Suzhou Zelgen Biopharmaceuticals, Jiangsu Chia-Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical, Takeda, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Genentech, AffyImmune Therapeutics, Inc., Taizhou Hanzhong biomedical co. LTD, NantCell, Bayer, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Pfizer, MedImmune LLC, Eisai Inc., cCAM Biotherapeutics, Purple Biotech Ltd., Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche and several others.
Thyroid Cancer Drug Uptake
This section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Thyroid Cancer market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2019–2032. The analysis covers the Thyroid Cancer market uptake by drugs, patient uptake by therapies, and sales of each drug.
This will help in understanding the Thyroid Cancer drugs with the most rapid uptake and the reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allows the comparison of the drugs based on market share and size, which again will be useful in investigating factors important in the market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
The Thyroid Cancer market report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in the Phase II, and Phase III stages. It also analyses Thyroid Cancer’s key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
The thyroid cancer clinical trials report covers detailed information on collaborations, acquisitions, and mergers, licensing patent details, thyroid cancer clinical trials and other information for Thyroid Cancer emerging therapies.
Learn more about emerging therapies and key companies: Thyroid Cancer Pipeline Insight
Thyroid Cancer Reimbursement Scenario
Approaching reimbursement proactively can have a positive impact both during the late stages of product development and well after product launch. In a report, we consider reimbursement to identify economically attractive indications and market opportunities. When working with finite resources, the ability to select the markets with the fewest reimbursement barriers can be a critical business and price strategy.
To keep up with current epidemiology and Thyroid Cancer market trends, we take KOLs and SMEs' opinions working in the Thyroid Cancer domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies and treatment patterns along with Thyroid Cancer market trends. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatments by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the Thyroid Cancer unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We perform competitive and market intelligence analysis of the Thyroid Cancer market by using various competitive intelligence tools that include – SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter's five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies, etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Thyroid Cancer Market Report Scope
- Descriptive overview of Thyroid Cancer, disease overview, patient journeys, treatment algorithms, diagnosis, and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight into the Thyroid Cancer epidemiology and forecasts in the 7MM
- An all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Thyroid Cancer, along with the assessment of new therapies, expected to have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- Exhaustive analysis of the Thyroid Cancer market; historical and forecasted covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- Detailed patient-based market forecasting determines the trends shaping and driving the global Thyroid Cancer market
Thyroid Cancer Market Report Highlights
- In the coming years, the Thyroid Cancer market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Thyroid Cancer R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
- Major players are involved in developing Thyroid Cancer therapies. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Thyroid Cancer market
- A better understanding of Thyroid Cancer pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Thyroid Cancer
- Our in-depth analysis of the Thyroid Cancer pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), emerging trends, and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed Thyroid Cancer clinical trial profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Thyroid Cancer Report Insights
- Patient-Based Thyroid Cancer Market Forecasting
- Therapeutic approaches
- Thyroid Cancer pipeline analysis
- Thyroid Cancer market size and trends
- Thyroid Cancer market opportunities
- Impact of upcoming therapies
Thyroid Cancer Report Key Strengths
- 11 years forecast
- 7MM coverage
- Thyroid Cancer epidemiology segmentation
- Key cross competition
- KOL views
- Thyroid Cancer drugs uptake
Thyroid Cancer Report Assessment
- Current treatment practices
- Thyroid Cancer Unmet needs
- Thyroid Cancer pipeline product profiles
- Thyroid Cancer market attractiveness
Thyroid Cancer market insights:
- What would be the Thyroid Cancer market growth till 2032, and what will be the resultant market size in 2032?
- What was the Thyroid Cancer drug class share (in percentage) distribution in 2019, and how would it look in 2032?
- What would be the Thyroid Cancer total market size and market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2019–2032)?
- What are the key findings of the market across 7MM, and which country will have the largest Thyroid Cancer market size during the forecast period (2019–2032)
- How would the unmet needs affect the Thyroid Cancer market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
Thyroid Cancer Epidemiology Insights:
- What are the disease risk, burden, and regional/ethnic differences of Thyroid Cancer?
- What is the historical and forecasted Thyroid Cancer patient pool in the 7MM, and where can one observe the highest patient population and growth opportunities?
- What are the key factors driving the epidemiology trends for seven major markets covering the United States, EU4 (Germany, Spain, France, and Italy) and the UK, and Japan?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs, and Emerging Therapies
- What are the current treatment guidelines and treatment options, in addition to approved therapies for Thyroid Cancer in the US, Europe, and Japan?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry-Academia), mergers and acquisitions, and licensing activities related to Thyroid Cancer therapies?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action, and technologies being developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Thyroid Cancer and its status, along with the challenges faced?
Reasons to Buy
- The patient-based thyroid cancer market forecasting analysis will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Thyroid Cancer market
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Thyroid Cancer in the US, Europe (Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and the United Kingdom, and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market that will help devise strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors