Vascular Grafts Pipeline Insight And Competitive Landscape
DelveInsight’s, “Vascular Grafts – Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020,” report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 25+ pipeline devices in Vascular Grafts pipeline landscape. Heart disease has been the world's biggest cause of mortality, with this trend forecast to continue into the near future. Common disorders contribute to blood vessel stenosis or occlusion.
Surgeries using vascular grafts such as coronary artery bypass grafting and peripheral artery bypass grafting is the recommended treatment for long-term revascularization of occluded vessels. Over the past forty years, significant progress has been made in our perception of successful regeneration of the blood vessels, beginning with the inadequacies of early tissue-engineered vascular grafts engineered using isolated components or molecules, such as collagen gels. In the coming years, all these advancements will eventually lead to growth in the market.
Vascular Grafts Overview
Vascular Grafts: Understanding
A vascular graft (also called vascular bypass) is a surgical procedure that redirects blood flow from one area of the body to another by reconnecting the blood vessels. Vascular grafting is most commonly done to bypass a complete or partial blockage in an artery in order to improve blood flow to the organ or extremity supplied by the diseased artery. Vascular grafts are of different types based on the indication and raw materials used for the graft to suit the host tissue.
Vascular Grafts Devices Competitive Assessment
This segment of the vascular grafts devices pipeline report encloses its detailed analysis of various pipeline devices which include product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities including the latest news and press releases. The report also provides list of major players involved in the pipeline product development.
Vascular Grafts can be divided based on raw materials – Polyester Grafts, ePTFE, Polyurethane Grafts and Biosynthetic Grafts, which are covered in the report.
Vascular Grafts can be divided based on its application – Cardiac Aneurysms, Vascular Occlusion and Kidney Failure, which are covered in the report.
- Major Players in Vascular Grafts
There are approx. 20+ key companies which are developing the products for Vascular Grafts.
- NuSpun Vascular Graft: Biosurfaces Inc
NuSpun Vascular Graft is being developed by BioSurfaces which has completed initial preclinical trials. It has following features:
- First synthetic, off-the-shelf, acellular graft with early access
- Uses science of extracellular scaffold to promote tissue integration, which may improve clinical outcomes
- Scalable, rapid, automated manufacturing process
- Conducted extensive benchtop testing, initial biocompatibility studies and extended preclinical trials
- Superior economics - faster to dialysis, less hospitalizations
- RegenaVasc: RegenaGraft
RegenaVasc, developed by RegenaGraft is synthetic vascular repair and replacement for vascular (artery and vein) applications.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
Vascular Grafts Competitive Benchmarking
This segment of the reports provides analysis of the pipeline report to give a clear understanding of the comparative analysis.
The analysis is based on
- Brand Positioning of Leading companies
- Industry Collaborations
Vascular Grafts: Commercialization Activity
This segment of the report provides a detailed list of any commercial activity in the field of vascular grafts ranging from collaboration, mergers and acquisition, recent breakthrough among others.
- February 2020, Luo et al. generated vascular smooth muscle cells from human induced pluripotent stem cells and cultured them on biodegradable polyglycolic acid scaffolds exposed to pulsatile radial stress. When implanted into rats, these TEVGs showed high mechanical strength with no dilation, elongation, or wall thickening. Moreover, the TEVGs associated with limited thrombosis and showed no teratoma formation. Further optimization and engineering to limit immune rejection should provide cells and tissues suitable for treating injury or dysfunction of the cardiovascular system.
- In the present study, carboxymethyl chitosan (CMC) and chitosan (CS) were chosen as the anti-thrombotic and anti-bacterial components, respectively; and then an asymmetric vascular graft was fabricated by co-electrospinning. The outer layer of the graft had a certain anti-bacterial effect owing to the addition of chitosan. Besides, the inner layer of the graft could greatly promote the growth of endothelial cells. It is believed that the asymmetric SDVG with anti-thrombotic and anti-bacterial functions could contribute to the future clinical implantation of tissue engineered vascular grafts.
Further commercial activities are provided in the report……..
Vascular Grafts: Reimbursement
The special control for this device is the FDA guidance document entitled "Guidance Document for Vascular Prostheses 510(k) Submissions" under CFR - Code of Federal Regulations Title 21.
Further information is provided in the report……..
- Extensive coverage of the Vascular Grafts under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Vascular Grafts and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
- The report consists of in depth analysis of pipeline products based on various parameters
Vascular Grafts Report Insights
- Vascular Grafts - Pipeline Analysis
- Vascular Grafts - Unmet Need
- Vascular Grafts - Market Dynamics
- Vascular Grafts - Future Perspectives and Conclusion
- Vascular Grafts - Analyst Views
- What are significant companies in this segment, their information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies?
- How to identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage?
- What are important and diverse types of Vascular Grafts under development?
- What are market-entry and market expansion strategies in Vascular Grafts?
- What are some of the mergers and acquisitions and to identify major players with the most promising pipeline?
- What is in-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date?
- Humacyte Inc
- Innovia LLC
- LeMaitre Vascular Inc
- Merit Medical Systems Inc
- Peca Labs Inc
- PQ Bypass Inc
- Secant Group LLC
- Terumo Aortic Company
- Tgen Tech LLC
- TTK Healthcare Ltd
- VenoStent Inc
- VesselTek BioMedical
- VESSL Therapeutics Ltd