DelveInsight, the leading market research and consulting company has added new report Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) -Pipeline Insights, 2015 to its portfolio. With this launch DelveInsight now has 700+ Reports on Indication Pipeline Insight. In addition to this, our research expertise provides our clients with up to date information of market till the date order has been placed.
This Indication pipeline Insight Report provides client with details on Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) drugs across the globe. It comprehensively includes:
- The report imparts information of 30+ pipeline drugs along with 25+ active company names, among which 14 drugs are in phase II, 10 in phase I, 2 in pre – clinical and 1 in discovery phase.
- Assessment of Porfimer Sodium pipeline drug in Phase III stage under development by Concordia Healthcare.
- R&D activities and technologies used along with the pipeline molecules in development.
- Information related to collaborations, in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
- Stages of development of pipeline molecules.
- Therapeutic assessments by molecule types, route of administration, monotherapy and combination products.
Bile Duct Cancer Cholangiocarcinoma) Report envisages Pipeline Intelligence by identifying the key players along with their potential pipeline molecule. Therefore DelveInsight’s report on Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) -Pipeline Insights helps to optimize portfolio by creating effective counter-strategies to gain competitive and therapeutic advantage in global Pharma market. In addition, it assesses the major market drivers and barriers in development of Pipeline molecules which helps to understand market for collaborations and licensing deals.
DelveInsight is offering the Report at a price of US 1,250 as a single user license, USD 2,500 as a site license and USD 4,000 as a Global/Enterprise License.
For more information on Pipeline Insight Reports, email at [email protected]
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consulting and Market Research Firm. We help our clients to find answers relevant to their business, facilitating decision-making; identify potential market opportunities, competitor assessments and business environmental assessment. In addition to this DelveInsight also deals in providing custom research services in coherence with interest area of the clients.