DelveInsight, the leading market research and consulting company has added new report Peripheral Lung Cancer-Pipeline Insights, 2016 to its portfolio. With this launch Delveinsight now has 700+ Reports on Indication Pipeline Insight. In addition to this our research expertise provides our clients with up to date information of market till date order has been placed.
The Indication pipeline Insight Reports provides client with details on Peripheral Lung Cancer Pipeline products across the globe. It comprehensively includes:
- Comparative study of drugs under development.
- Information on several other drugs as well among which 1 are in phase III, 5 in phase II, 3 in phase I, 3 in pre – clinical and 6 in dormant phase.
- R&D activities and technologies used along with the pipeline molecules in development.
- Information related to collaborations, in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
- Stages of development of pipeline molecules.
- Therapeutic assessments by molecule types, route of administration, monotherapy and combination products.
Peripheral Lung Cancer-Pipeline Insights, 2016 Report envisages Pipeline Intelligence by identifying the key players along with their potential pipeline molecule. Therefore DelveInsight’s report on Peripheral Lung Cancer helps to optimize portfolio by creating effective counter-strategies to gain competitive and therapeutic advantage in global Pharma market. In addition, it assesses the major market drivers and barriers in development of Pipeline molecules which helps to understand market for collaborations and licensing deals.
DelveInsight is offering the Report at a price of US 1,450 as a single user license, USD 2,900 as a site license and USD 4,500 as a Global/Enterprise License.
For more information on Pipeline Insight Reports, email at info@delveInsight.com
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consulting and Market Research Firm. We help our clients to find answers relevant to their business, facilitating decision-making; identify potential market opportunities, competitor assessments and business environmental assessment. In addition to this DelveInsight also deals in providing custom research services in coherence with interest area of the clients.