- Top Artificial Intelligence-Based Healthcare Mobile Apps and Their Use Cases
- How Robots Are Introducing A New Dimension To Healthcare Service Delivery
- Global Top Players in Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market
- Most Promising Applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Segment
- How are Nanobots Proving Their Excellence in the Healthcare Industry?
- Top 10 Expected Oncology Drug Launches in 2023
DelveInsight Wishes you a Prosperous Diwali!
Oct 30, 2016 | Reading Time: < 1 minutes
Dupixent Significantly Reduced COPD Exacerbations; Sosei Heptares to Regain Ownership of GSK4381406; AstraZeneca Gains Rights to Usynova’s KRAS Inhibitor; FDA Approvs OGSIVEO for Desmoid Tumors; Orphan Drug Designation for ARCT-032 for the Cystic Fibrosis; FDA Fast Track Designation for ADP101 for Food Allergies
Dupixent Significantly Reduced COPD Exacerbations In Second Positive Phase III Trial The latest trial for Dupixent (dupilumab) in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), called NOTUS, has delivered promising results. It showed a significant 34% reduction in COPD exacerbations, confirming earlier positive f...Find More
ASCO Conference 2023
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is one of the largest and most respected conferences in the field of oncology. Held annually, this conference brings together researchers, physicians, and other healthcare professionals from around the world to discuss the latest advances in cancer research, diagnosis, and treatment.