- Juno Therapeutics recently acquired Redox Therapies and it’s vipadenant, a small molecule adenosine A2a (A2a) receptor antagonist. The upfront consideration for the Redox Therapies acquisition was $10 million in cash.
- UK-based Cell Medica expands its T cell immunotherapy program with the acquisition of privately-held Delenex Therapeutics
- Evelo Biosciences, US based Microbiome Company working in oncology through characterization of cancer associated bacteria, and Epiva Biosciences, another microbiome company from Flagship VentureLabs, merged to create a leading immuno-microbiome platform company in the U.S.
- Medivation Inc., an American biopharmaceutical company working for the development of novel therapeutics, enters confidentiality agreement with French Drugmaker, Sanofi, who agreed to terminate its consent solicitation.
- AstraZeneca is considering $10 billion bid for Medivation Inc., an American biopharmaceutical company, according to reports, however no formal offers have been made.
- Evelo Biosciences, a pioneer in Oncobiotics, and Mayo Clinic, U.S.A. entered into an exclusive research collaboration for Immuno-microbiome Cancer Therapies, for advance development of cancer-associated bacteria library, a key platform discovery tool of the former for the development of onco-microbials to treat cancer.
- Global Top Players in Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market
- How Robots Are Introducing A New Dimension To Healthcare Service Delivery
- Analyzing the Most Promising Drugs That Will Lose Patent in the US & EU in 2022
- World Population Day 2018
- Which Countries Top the Chart in Global Pharmaceutical Market?
- How Healthcare Apps are Adding New Perspectives to the Healthcare Industry?
The Business Cocktail
Aug 02, 2016 | Reading Time: < 1 minute
Alma Announced the Launch of Alma Duo; Phillips-Medisize Launched a Pen Injector Platform; FDA Approved Abbott’s Spinal Cord Stimulation; Axonics Received FDA Approval for Rechargeable Sacral Neuromodulation; SELUTION SLR Coronary Sirolimus DEB Study Enrolls First Patient; AtriCure LeAAPS Clinical Trial
Alma announced the Launch of Alma Duo- an Advanced Solution for Sexual Wellness On January 26, 2023, Alma, the core subsidiary of Sisram Medical and one of the leaders of energy-based medical and aesthetics solutions, launched its new sexual wellness product, Alma Duo. Alma Duo is a cutting-edge, safe, non-in...Find More
Analyzing How Medical Coding is Playing a Conducive Role in Healthcare Service Delivery
Over the past few decades, technological innovations have led to immense growth and development in the healthcare industry and has simplified the patient treatment journey to a significant extent. The growth in high-tech medical devices, equipment, innovative targeted therapies, and ingenious procedures and techniq...Find More
Eli Lilly’s Jaypirca Approval; Novartis’ Adakveo EMA Review; Janssen’s CARTITUDE-4 Study of CARVYKTI; Negative Review on Ipsen’s Palovarotene; Gilead Sciences and Kite’s Yescarta NICE Recommendations; Daiichi Sankyo and AstraZeneca’s Enhertu EU Approval
FDA Approves Eli Lilly’s Jaypirca for Relapsed Mantle Cell Lymphoma Eli Lilly has received FDA approval for Jaypirca, a non-covalent BTK inhibitor, in relapsed mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) patients who have relapsed after treatment with other drugs in the class. Adult MCL patients who have previously received at l...Find More
Sign Up & Stay Informed
Penetrative insights and rich analysis of Pharma, Biotech and MedTech space.Join Up Now!
Sign up For Newsletters
Hear from our subject-matter experts and in-house KOL’s on Pharma and Healthcare market trends.
ASCO Conference 2022
The American Society of Clinical Oncology is a platform that provides a global connection to researchers, pharma companies, and healthcare professions standing against cancer, finding a cure for it.