- Juno Therapeutics recently acquired Redox Therapies and it’s vipadenant, a small molecule adenosine A2a (A2a) receptor antagonist. The upfront consideration for the Redox Therapies acquisition was $10 million in cash.
- UK-based Cell Medica expands its T cell immunotherapy program with the acquisition of privately-held Delenex Therapeutics
- Evelo Biosciences, US based Microbiome Company working in oncology through characterization of cancer associated bacteria, and Epiva Biosciences, another microbiome company from Flagship VentureLabs, merged to create a leading immuno-microbiome platform company in the U.S.
- Medivation Inc., an American biopharmaceutical company working for the development of novel therapeutics, enters confidentiality agreement with French Drugmaker, Sanofi, who agreed to terminate its consent solicitation.
- AstraZeneca is considering $10 billion bid for Medivation Inc., an American biopharmaceutical company, according to reports, however no formal offers have been made.
- Evelo Biosciences, a pioneer in Oncobiotics, and Mayo Clinic, U.S.A. entered into an exclusive research collaboration for Immuno-microbiome Cancer Therapies, for advance development of cancer-associated bacteria library, a key platform discovery tool of the former for the development of onco-microbials to treat cancer.
- Top Artificial Intelligence-Based Healthcare Mobile Apps and Their Use Cases
- How Robots Are Introducing A New Dimension To Healthcare Service Delivery
- Global Top Players in Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market
- Most Promising Applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Segment
- How are Nanobots Proving Their Excellence in the Healthcare Industry?
- Top 10 Expected Oncology Drug Launches in 2023
The Business Cocktail
Aug 02, 2016 | Reading Time: < 1 minutes
Assessing the Emerging Trends in the Evolving Implantable Drug Delivery Device Landscape
The Implantable Drug Delivery Device market has experienced a monumental surge driven by an amalgamation of technological innovation, burgeoning demand, and the strategic maneuvers of key industry players. According to DelveInsight's latest assessment, the global Implantable Drug Delivery Device Market is poised to...Find More
FDA Grants Priority Review to Merck’s Application for KEYTRUDA Plus Padcev; Roche and Carmot Therapeutics’s Definitive Merger Agreement; AbbVie to Acquire ImmunoGen; FDA Grants Orphan Drug Designation to LP-284; Merck Announces Commercialization Agreement With Abbisko; Pfizer and Valneva Complete Recruitment for Phase 3 VALOR Trial
FDA Grants Priority Review to Merck’s Application for KEYTRUDA Plus Padcev for the First-Line Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer Merck, operating as MSD internationally, reported that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has prioritized the review of a supplementar...Find More
Unraveling the Complexities of Dermatomyositis Treatment: A Comprehensive Review and Future Perspectives
Dermatomyositis, characterized by muscle weakness and skin symptoms, is a condition linked to increased morbidity and mortality. It markedly affects the quality of life for individuals afflicted, as well as the well-being of their families. According to DelveInsight estimates in the latest Dermatomyositis Epidemiol...Find More
ASCO Conference 2023
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is one of the largest and most respected conferences in the field of oncology. Held annually, this conference brings together researchers, physicians, and other healthcare professionals from around the world to discuss the latest advances in cancer research, diagnosis, and treatment.