Allergic Conjunctivitis Market
DelveInsight's "Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032" report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Allergic Conjunctivitis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Allergic Conjunctivitis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Allergic Conjunctivitis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Allergic Conjunctivitis market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Allergic Conjunctivitis market Size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Allergic Conjunctivitis treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the Allergic Conjunctivitis market.
Allergic Conjunctivitis Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
The DelveInsight’s Allergic Conjunctivitis market report gives a thorough understanding of the Allergic Conjunctivitis by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment.
Allergic conjunctivitis (AC) is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a thin membrane covering the white part of the eye) due to allergy. It is often interchangeably known as Ocular Allergy; a common immunological hypersensitivity disorder.
Allergic conjunctivitis is a bilateral and self-limiting inflammatory process, fundamentally caused by an IgE-mediated immune mechanism or immediate hypersensitivity mechanism resulting from direct contact of the allergen with the conjunctival surface in sensitized patients – triggering mast cell activation and the release of different mediators.
According to the classification of ocular allergy proposed in 2006 by the International Ocular inflammation Society based on immunopathological mechanisms, allergic conjunctivitis (AC) is subdivided into seasonal allergic conjunctivitis (SAC), perennial allergic conjunctivitis (PAC), atopic keratoconjunctivitis (AKC), vernal keratoconjunctivitis (VKC), giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) and contact dermatoconjunctivitis (CDC) – with different manifestations, different clinical courses, different immunopathological characteristics, and variable
responses to treatment.
Allergic conjunctivitis can affect both children and adults, often coexisting with other allergic diseases such as asthma, atopic dermatitis or food allergy, though it is particularly associated to allergic rhinitis. Indeed, the term “rhinoconjunctivitis” is used in joint reference to both disorders, thereby complicating knowledge of each individual disease condition.
Allergic Conjunctivitis Diagnosis
This segment of the report covers the detailed diagnostic methods or tests for Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Allergic Conjunctivitis Treatment
It covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available in the Allergic Conjunctivitis market for the treatment of the condition. It also provides Allergic Conjunctivitis treatment algorithms and guidelines in the United States, Europe, and Japan.
Allergic Conjunctivitis Epidemiology
The Allergic Conjunctivitis epidemiology section provides insights about the historical and current Allergic Conjunctivitis patient pool and forecasted trends for individual seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the Allergic Conjunctivitis market report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The Allergic conjunctivitis epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Allergic Conjunctivitis epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2019 to 2032.
- According to a study by Leonardi et al. (2015), Allergic conjunctivitis or conjunctival symptoms are present in 30-71% of patients with allergic rhinitis. Allergic conjunctivitis alone has been estimated in 6-30% of the general population and in up to 30% in children alone or in association with allergic rhinitis.
- According to a study by Strohben et al. (2013), Atopic keratoconjunctivitis occurs predominantly between the late teenage years and fifth decade of life. It relapses and remits with no seasonal correlation. It is more frequent in men. Atopic dermatitis is present in 95% of cases and asthma in 87% of cases.
- As per Delveinsight analysis males are more affected as compared to females in the case of Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Country Wise- Allergic Conjunctivitis Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the Allergic Conjunctivitis epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Allergic Conjunctivitis Drug Chapters
The drug chapter segment of the Allergic Conjunctivitis market report encloses the detailed analysis of Allergic Conjunctivitis marketed drugs and late-stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) Allergic Conjunctivitis pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the Allergic Conjunctivitis clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
Allergic Conjunctivitis Marketed Drugs
The report provides the details of the marketed products/off-label treatments available for Allergic Conjunctivitis treatment.
Allergic Conjunctivitis Emerging Drugs
The report provides the details of the emerging therapies under the late and mid-stage of development for Allergic Conjunctivitis treatment.
Ocular Therapeutix: Dextenza
Dextenza (Ocular Therapeutix), is a corticosteroid intracanalicular insert placed in the punctum, a natural opening in the inner portion of the lower eyelid, and into the canaliculus and is designed to deliver dexamethasone to the ocular surface for up to 30 days without preservatives. Dextenza resorbs and exits the nasolacrimal system without the need for removal and is approved for the treatment of ocular inflammation and pain following ophthalmic surgery. In March 2021, the company announced FDA acceptance of Supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for Dextenza for the treatment of Ocular Itching Associated with Allergic Conjunctivitis. The FDA has set an action date under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act of no later than October 2021. If approved, this sNDA would include the treatment of ocular itching associated with allergic conjunctivitis as an additional approved indication of Dextenza.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals: VSJ-110
VSJ-110 (Vanda Pharmaceuticals), is a small molecule nanomolar potency CFTR activator. VSJ-110 has shown efficacy in a dry eye model and exhibited anti-inflammatory properties in both in vitro and in vivo assays. In October 2020 company received FDA approval to proceed with investigational new drug VSJ-110 for Allergic Conjunctivitis. The drug is currently being studied in Phase II in adults with a history of Ocular Allergies for the treatment of Allergic Conjunctivitis using an allergen challenge model.
Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Outlook
The Allergic Conjunctivitis market outlook of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Allergic Conjunctivitis market trends by analyzing the impact of current Allergic Conjunctivitis therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Allergic Conjunctivitis market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria's, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated Allergic Conjunctivitis market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the Allergic Conjunctivitis market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
This section includes a glimpse of the Allergic Conjunctivitis market in 7MM.
The United States: Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Outlook
This section provides the total Allergic Conjunctivitis market size and market size by therapies in the United States.
EU-5 Countries: Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Outlook
The total Allergic Conjunctivitis market size and market size by therapies in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom is provided in this section.
Japan: Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Outlook
The total Allergic Conjunctivitis market size and market size by therapies in Japan is also mentioned.
Allergic Conjunctivitis Drugs Uptake
This section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential Allergic Conjunctivitis drugs recently launched in the Allergic Conjunctivitis market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2019-2032. The analysis covers Allergic Conjunctivitis market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
Allergic Conjunctivitis Drugs Uptake helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs, and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of Allergic Conjunctivitis market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Allergic Conjunctivitis Pipeline Development Activities
The Allergic Conjunctivitis market report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stage. It also analyses Allergic Conjunctivitis key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The Allergic Conjunctivitis report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition, and merger, licensing, patent details, and other information for Allergic Conjunctivitis emerging therapies.
Reimbursement Scenario in Allergic Conjunctivitis
Approaching reimbursement proactively can have a positive impact both during the late stages of product development and well after product launch. In a report, we take reimbursement into consideration to identify economically attractive indications and market opportunities. When working with finite resources, the ability to select the markets with the fewest reimbursement barriers can be a critical business and price strategy.
To keep up with current Allergic Conjunctivitis market trends, we take KOLs and SMEs ' opinion working in the Allergic Conjunctivitis domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or Allergic Conjunctivitis market trends. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We perform Competitive and Market Intelligence analysis of the Allergic Conjunctivitis Market by using various Competitive Intelligence tools that include - SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter's five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Scope of the Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Allergic Conjunctivitis, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Allergic Conjunctivitis epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Allergic Conjunctivitis is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the Allergic Conjunctivitis market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Allergic Conjunctivitis market
Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Report Highlights
- In the coming years, the Allergic Conjunctivitis market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Allergic Conjunctivitis R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Allergic Conjunctivitis. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Allergic Conjunctivitis market
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Report Insights
- Allergic Conjunctivitis Patient Population
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Allergic Conjunctivitis Pipeline Analysis
- Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Size and Trends
- Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Opportunities
- Impact of upcoming Allergic Conjunctivitis Therapies
Allergic Conjunctivitis Report Key Strengths
- 10 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Allergic Conjunctivitis Epidemiology Segmentation
- Key Cross Competition
- Highly Analyzed Allergic Conjunctivitis Market
- Allergic Conjunctivitis Drugs Uptake
Allergic Conjunctivitis Report Assessment
- Current Allergic Conjunctivitis Treatment Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Allergic Conjunctivitis Pipeline Product Profiles
- Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Attractiveness
- Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Drivers
- Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Barriers
Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Insights:
- What was the Allergic Conjunctivitis drug class share (%) distribution in 2019 and how it would look like in 2032?
- What would be the Allergic Conjunctivitis total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Allergic Conjunctivitis market size during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- At what CAGR, the Allergic Conjunctivitis market is expected to grow by 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- What would be the Allergic Conjunctivitis market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- What would be the Allergic Conjunctivitis market growth till 2032, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2032?
- How would the unmet needs affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
Allergic Conjunctivitis Epidemiology Insights:
- What are the disease risk, burden, and regional/ethnic differences of the Allergic Conjunctivitis?
- What are the key factors driving the epidemiology trend for seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What is the historical Allergic Conjunctivitis patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What would be the forecasted patient pool of Allergic Conjunctivitis in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- Where will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Allergic Conjunctivitis?
- Out of all 7MM countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of Allergic Conjunctivitis during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs and Emerging Therapies:
- What are the current options for the Allergic Conjunctivitis treatment in addition to the approved therapies?
- What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Allergic Conjunctivitis in the USA, Europe, and Japan?
- What are the Allergic Conjunctivitis marketed drugs and their respective MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy, etc.?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Allergic Conjunctivitis?
- How many therapies are in-development by each company for Allergic Conjunctivitis treatment?
- How many are emerging therapies in mid-stage, and late stage of development for Allergic Conjunctivitis treatment?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry - Industry, Industry - Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Allergic Conjunctivitis therapies?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies being developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the ongoing Allergic Conjunctivitis clinical studies and their status?
- What are the current challenges faced in Allergic Conjunctivitis drug development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Allergic Conjunctivitis?
- What are the global historical and forecasted Allergic Conjunctivitis market?
Reasons to buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Allergic Conjunctivitis market
- To understand the future market competition in the Allergic Conjunctivitis market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Allergic Conjunctivitis in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Allergic Conjunctivitis market
- To understand the future market competition in the Allergic Conjunctivitis market