Colorectal Cancer Market
DelveInsight's "Colorectal Cancer Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032" report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Colorectal Cancer, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Colorectal Cancer market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Colorectal Cancer market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Colorectal Cancer market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Colorectal Cancer market Size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Colorectal Cancer treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the Colorectal Cancer market.
Hutchison Medipharma, Isofol Medical, Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma, G1 Therapeutics, Merck, AB Science, Pfizer, Bexion Pharmaceuticals, Merck/Eisai, Mirati Therapeutics, Merck, NeoImmuneTech, Cardiff Oncology, and others.
KRAZATI (adagrasib), MK-4280A, Fruquintinib, COSELA (trilaciclib), LUMAKRAS, Onvansertib, NT-I7 (efineptakin alfa), BXQ-350, and others.
Colorectal Cancer Treatment Market
The DelveInsight’s Colorectal Cancer market report gives a thorough understanding of the Colorectal Cancer by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment.
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most common type of cancer, with metastasis being the major cause of death in most patients.
Colorectal cancer usually begins as a polyp that develops in the inner lining of the rectum or colon and grows and converts slowly over several years. Once cancer develops, it can grow further into the walls of the colon or rectum and go on to invade blood or lymph vessels.
Often, the cause of Colorectal cancer is not known. Generally, most CRCs (95%) are considered sporadic, meaning the genetic changes develop by chance after a person is born, so there is no risk of passing these genetic changes on to one’s children. Inherited CRCs are less common (5%) and occur when gene mutations, or changes, are passed within a family from one generation to the next (Lynch syndrome).
After someone is diagnosed with Colorectal cancer, staging is done to determine if it has spread and how far. Colorectal cancer can be divided into localized, regional, distant, and unknown based on Colorectal cancer staging.
The major sites of tumor localization in Colorectal cancer are the right colon, transverse, left colon, rectosigmoid, and rectum.
Colorectal Cancer Diagnosis
This segment of the report covers the detailed diagnostic methods or tests for Colorectal Cancer.
It covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available in the Colorectal Cancer market for the treatment of the condition. It also provides Colorectal Cancer treatment algorithms and guidelines in the United States, Europe, and Japan.
Colorectal Cancer Epidemiology
The Colorectal Cancer epidemiology section provides insights about the historical and current Colorectal Cancer patient pool and forecasted trends for individual seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the Colorectal Cancer market report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The Colorectal Cancer epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Colorectal Cancer epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2019 to 2032.
- Globally, CRC is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer in males and the second in females, with 1.9 million new cases and almost 935,000 deaths in 2020, according to the World Health Organization Global Cancer Observatory (GLOBOCAN) database.
- In 2022, the total incident cases of Colorectal Cancer were around 546,000 cases in the 7MM, which might increase by 2032.
- In the 7MM, the highest number of incident cases of Colorectal Cancer was observed in the US, with approximately 151,000 cases in 2022.
- In 2022, the total incident cases of mCRC were around 237,000 cases in the 7MM.
Country Wise- Colorectal Cancer Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the Colorectal Cancer epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Colorectal Cancer Drug Chapters
The drug chapter segment of the Colorectal Cancer report encloses the detailed analysis of Colorectal Cancer marketed drugs and late-stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) Colorectal Cancer pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the Colorectal Cancer clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
Colorectal Cancer Marketed Drugs
The report provides the details of the marketed products/off-label treatments available for Colorectal Cancer treatment.
Colorectal Cancer Emerging Drugs
The report provides the details of the emerging therapies under the late and mid-stage of development for Colorectal Cancer treatment.
Colorectal Cancer Market Outlook
The Colorectal Cancer market outlook of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Colorectal Cancer market trends by analyzing the impact of current Colorectal Cancer therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Colorectal Cancer market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria's, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated Colorectal Cancer market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
OPDIVO (nivolumab) and YERVOY (ipilimumab) combination therapy faced a setback in Europe after Bristol-Myers Squibb notified the EMA’s CHMP in December 2017 that it wished to withdraw its application to extend the use of OPDIVO (nivolumab) to treat CRC. The application was withdrawn as the CHMP had some concerns and was of the provisional opinion that OPDIVO (nivolumab) could not have been approved to treat mCRC with these specific genetic changes. In June 2021, Bristol-Myers Squibb received European Commission approval for OPDIVO (nivolumab) plus YERVOY (ipilimumab) to treat mismatch repair deficient or microsatellite instability-high metastatic colorectal cancer after prior chemotherapy.
The market space of mCRC would be benefitted in the coming years with the launch of several emerging therapies, such as triplet combination of BRAFTOVI (encorafenib) + MEKTOVI (binimetinib) + ERBITUX (cetuximab), MODUFOLIN (arfolitixorin) + bevacizumab, KRAZATI (adagrasib), LUMAKRAS (sotorasib) + VECTIBIX (panitumumab), ELUNATE (fruquintinib), onvansertib.
According to DelveInsight, the Colorectal Cancer market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
This section includes a glimpse of the Colorectal Cancer market in 7MM.
The United States: Colorectal Cancer Market Outlook
This section provides the total Colorectal Cancer market size and market size by therapies in the United States.
EU-5 Countries: Colorectal Cancer Market Outlook
The total Colorectal Cancer market size and market size by therapies in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom is provided in this section.
Japan: Colorectal Cancer Market Outlook
The total Colorectal Cancer market size and market size by therapies in Japan is also mentioned.
Colorectal Cancer Drugs Uptake
This section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential Colorectal Cancer drugs recently launched in the Colorectal Cancer market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2019-2032. The analysis covers Colorectal Cancer market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
Colorectal Cancer Drugs Uptake helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs, and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of Colorectal Cancer market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Colorectal Cancer Pipeline Development Activities
The Colorectal Cancer report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stage. It also analyses Colorectal Cancer key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The Colorectal Cancer report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition, and merger, licensing, patent details, and other information for Colorectal Cancer emerging therapies.
Reimbursement Scenario in Colorectal Cancer
Approaching reimbursement proactively can have a positive impact both during the late stages of product development and well after product launch. In a report, we take reimbursement into consideration to identify economically attractive indications and market opportunities. When working with finite resources, the ability to select the markets with the fewest reimbursement barriers can be a critical business and price strategy.
To keep up with current Colorectal Cancer market trends, we take KOLs and SMEs ' opinion working in the Colorectal Cancer domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or Colorectal Cancer market trends. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We perform Competitive and Market Intelligence analysis of the Colorectal Cancer Market by using various Competitive Intelligence tools that include - SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter's five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Scope of the Colorectal Cancer Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Colorectal Cancer, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Colorectal Cancer epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Colorectal Cancer is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the Colorectal Cancer market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Colorectal Cancer market
Colorectal Cancer Market Report Highlights
- In the coming years, the Colorectal Cancer market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Colorectal Cancer R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Colorectal Cancer. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Colorectal Cancer market
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Colorectal Cancer
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Colorectal Cancer Market Report Insights
- Colorectal Cancer Patient Population
- Colorectal Cancer Therapeutic Approaches
- Colorectal Cancer Pipeline Analysis
- Colorectal Cancer Market Size and Trends
- Colorectal Cancer Market Opportunities
- Impact of upcoming Colorectal Cancer Therapies
Colorectal Cancer Report Key Strengths
- 10 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Colorectal Cancer Epidemiology Segmentation
- Key Cross Competition
- Highly Analyzed Colorectal Cancer Market
- Colorectal Cancer Drugs Uptake
Colorectal Cancer Market Report Assessment
- Current Colorectal Cancer Treatment Practices
- Colorectal Cancer Unmet Needs
- Colorectal Cancer Pipeline Product Profiles
- Colorectal Cancer Market Attractiveness
- Colorectal Cancer Market Drivers
- Colorectal Cancer Market Barriers
Colorectal Cancer Market Insights
- What was the Colorectal Cancer drug class share (%) distribution in 2019 and how it would look like in 2032?
- What would be the Colorectal Cancer total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Colorectal Cancer market size during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- At what CAGR, the Colorectal Cancer market is expected to grow by 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- What would be the Colorectal Cancer market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- What would be the Colorectal Cancer market growth till 2032, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2032?
- How would the unmet needs affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
Colorectal Cancer Epidemiology Insights:
- What are the disease risk, burden, and regional/ethnic differences of the Colorectal Cancer?
- What are the key factors driving the epidemiology trend for seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What is the historical Colorectal Cancer patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What would be the forecasted patient pool of Colorectal Cancer in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- Where will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Colorectal Cancer?
- Out of all 7MM countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of Colorectal Cancer during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs and Emerging Therapies:
- What are the current options for the Colorectal Cancer treatment in addition to the approved therapies?
- What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Colorectal Cancer in the USA, Europe, and Japan?
- What are the Colorectal Cancer marketed drugs and their respective MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy, etc.?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Colorectal Cancer?
- How many therapies are in-development by each company for Colorectal Cancer treatment?
- How many are emerging therapies in mid-stage, and late stage of development for Colorectal Cancer treatment?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry - Industry, Industry - Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Colorectal Cancer therapies?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies being developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Colorectal Cancer and their status?
- What are the current challenges faced in drug development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Colorectal Cancer?
- What are the global historical and forecasted market of Colorectal Cancer?
Reasons to buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Colorectal Cancer market
- To understand the future market competition in the Colorectal Cancer market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Colorectal Cancer in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Colorectal Cancer market
- To understand the future market competition in the Colorectal Cancer market