- Top Artificial Intelligence-Based Healthcare Mobile Apps and Their Use Cases
- Global Top Players in Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market
- How Robots Are Introducing A New Dimension To Healthcare Service Delivery
- Most Promising Applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Segment
- Assessing the Growing Role & the Demand of Apps in Managing the Chronic Diseases
- Strategic Importance of Portfolio Management in the Pharma and Healthcare Industry
Rare Disease Day
Feb 28, 2019 | Reading Time: < 1 minutes
Wainua – The Only Approved Medicine for hATTR-PN Treatment
Ionis Pharmaceuticals and AstraZeneca concluded the year 2023 on a positive note as they received the eagerly awaited approval from the FDA for their transthyretin amyloidosis (ATTR) medication, Wainua. In particular, the agency approved the use of the ligand-conjugated antisense oligonucleotide (LICA) medication f...Find More
The Hidden World of Vision: Exploring the Top 5 Rare Eye Diseases
Rare diseases affect a larger population than cancer and AIDS combined, with over 7,000 distinct conditions impacting more than 300 million globally. Approximately 1 in 10 individuals are affected by a rare disease, and it often requires several years to receive an accurate diagnosis, averaging around 4.8 years. Ap...Find More
Will The Burgeoning Gene Therapies Make a Difference in Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Patients’ Lives?
Dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (DEB) is an inherited disorder caused by changes in the COL7A1 gene. In this rare condition, blisters form on the skin and the moist inner lining of some organs and body cavities. Depending upon the nature of the inheritance pattern, dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa is divided into ...Find More
ASCO Conference 2023
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is one of the largest and most respected conferences in the field of oncology. Held annually, this conference brings together researchers, physicians, and other healthcare professionals from around the world to discuss the latest advances in cancer research, diagnosis, and treatment.